Highlights from the High Weirdness Project:
- Space money is still pink money without "BoB"!
- The X-ists are evidently sending scouts....
- Hedgehogs are cute, sure, but this is taking it to extremes.
- When the "Booze of the Subgenius" is introduced, this is the kind of kick-off we should have. With more hot cephalopod action, of course.
- Superior Mutant Arthur C Clarke has finally seen the cheesy light-show in the monolith.
- Also in dead influential science fiction writer news, con artist and toad-man L Ron Hubbard would have had his birthday this week if he wasn't sucking Xenu's cock in the afterlife at the moment.
- And finally, free superior mutant Bulent Ersoy!
An artistic contribution from IMBJR:
ben presents A Paper Airplane In The Eye Of Ennui posted at Head Wide Open. fire_fly presents Memoirs from the Flophouse posted at Life of Jeremy, saying, "Fun stories from working at a Waikiki hotel!" Raymond presents Making Fun Of Late Night Infomercials Using Hotties With Assets To Sell Get Rich Schemes posted at Money Blue Book.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
carnival of the arisen and illuminated
carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our
blog carnival index page.