Anyway, yes, there are chaos magicians in Asheville. Here are some interesting facts about Asheville chaos magicians:
- Chaos magicians regularly eat at Cici's Pizza. While, at first blush, this may not seem like a particuarly chaosy place to eat, the Jolie Rogue is dead and gone, and you couldn't have dinner there anyway. So that leaves Cici's.
- There are organizations, societies, and club-type things within the Chaos Magick stratum. One person at the meeting, another newcomer like myself, is a member of one such organization: the IOT.
- A lot of chaos magicians love DragonCon. This is less an interesting fact, and more a confirmation of the nature of reality.
- "....and then Cthulhu comes" makes a delightful rejoinder to any statement.
- If I have anything to say about it, Asheville is going to get a lot more magickal in 2010.